Coraggio AustrianSimon!


WOW! I am greatly impressed! An own thread on Aviazionecivile, what an honor indeed! Thanks a lot, everybody!

I am still in the Tauernklinik in Zell / See, who gave me refuge from the University Hospital in Salzburg drowning in Covid cases. I recover very well and am estimated to return home tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Nov 30th).

Servus aus Zell / See Simon

Great to hear that, get well soon Simon.
 
WOW! I am greatly impressed! An own thread on Aviazionecivile, what an honor indeed! Thanks a lot, everybody!

I am still in the Tauernklinik in Zell / See, who gave me refuge from the University Hospital in Salzburg drowning in Covid cases. I recover very well and am estimated to return home tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Nov 30th).

Servus aus Zell / See Simon

A specific thread was more than appropriate to wish you a fast and full recovery.

Thanks again for your huge contribution in improving everyone’s knowledge of the airlines’ world!
 
[QUOTE = "Seaking, post: 1937590, member: 150803"]
A specific thread was more than appropriate to wish you a fast and full recovery.

Thanks again for your huge contribution in improving everyone's knowledge of the airlines' world!
[/QUOTE]

Herzlichen Dank nunmehr zurück aus Salzburg - thanks a lot now back from Salzburg, pretty much organized back in now.

Servus Simon
 


Chi Siamo

  • AviazioneCivile.it è il portale online dell’Associazione Italiana Aviazione Civile (AIAC), da oltre vent’anni un punto di riferimento nel panorama associativo di settore. La community nasce nel 2005 da un gruppo di appassionati, crescendo fino a diventare uno dei più seguiti forum in lingua italiana sul mondo dell’aviazione civile. Il forum annovera tra i propri iscritti professionisti del settore come piloti e assistenti di volo, manager del trasporto aereo e impiegati in compagnie aeree, aeroporti ed enti pubblici oltre che una forte base di viaggiatori e semplici appassionati.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
80,908
Messaggi
1,763,169
Utenti registrati
11,351
Ultimo utente registrato
testabd

User Menu