Coraggio AustrianSimon!

Utente Registrato
26 Aprile 2012
WOW! I am greatly impressed! An own thread on Aviazionecivile, what an honor indeed! Thanks a lot, everybody!

I am still in the Tauernklinik in Zell / See, who gave me refuge from the University Hospital in Salzburg drowning in Covid cases. I recover very well and am estimated to return home tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Nov 30th).

Servus aus Zell / See Simon
Great to hear that, get well soon Simon.

Seaking

Moderatore
Utente Registrato
1 Febbraio 2012
WOW! I am greatly impressed! An own thread on Aviazionecivile, what an honor indeed! Thanks a lot, everybody!

I am still in the Tauernklinik in Zell / See, who gave me refuge from the University Hospital in Salzburg drowning in Covid cases. I recover very well and am estimated to return home tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Nov 30th).

Servus aus Zell / See Simon
A specific thread was more than appropriate to wish you a fast and full recovery.

Thanks again for your huge contribution in improving everyone’s knowledge of the airlines’ world!

AustrianSimon

Utente Registrato
30 Dicembre 2012
[QUOTE = "Seaking, post: 1937590, member: 150803"]
A specific thread was more than appropriate to wish you a fast and full recovery.

Thanks again for your huge contribution in improving everyone's knowledge of the airlines' world!
[/QUOTE]

Herzlichen Dank nunmehr zurück aus Salzburg - thanks a lot now back from Salzburg, pretty much organized back in now.

Servus Simon