Covid-19: chi è andato e chi (forse) torna.

EI-MAW

Utente Registrato
25 Dicembre 2007
Mi autoquoto: Flyr Airlines parte dal 30 Giugno con la rotta Oslo - Tromso.
Livrea, secondo me, non propriamente bella, ma andrebbe vista sul vero aereo.
View attachment 11940

Flyr (Oslo), the new Norwegian carrier, has announced it will launch scheduled passengers in Norway on June 30, 2021.
The first route will be between Oslo and Tromsø with Boeing 737-800s.
The new airline has issued an image of their livery (top).
The new airline issued this statement:
The airline Flyr will start selling airline tickets in late May and the company’s very first flight will go to Tromsø on June 30th. The start-up date is adapted to the government’s plan for reopening Norwegian society.
“A concrete plan for the reopening of Norway gives us in Flyr the predictability we need to be able to start ticket sales. In order not to get into a situation with significant changes in the route program and subsequent rebookings that will be unfortunate for customers, our start-up is adapted to the Government’s plan for the reopening of Norway. We experience that employees and partners are very eager to get started, and not least we experience great interest from people who want to go out and travel. We look forward to welcoming you on board for our first flight from Oslo to Tromsø and for future trips to other cities in Norway and well-known and beloved destinations in Europe”, says CEO Tonje Wikstrøm Frislid in Flyr.
Busy months ahead
Flyr will serve a number of Norwegian cities, as well as a selection of well-known and beloved destinations in Europe, including Malaga, Alicante and Nice. The company will expand the number of aircraft and destinations in line with demand, and in the long term the plan is a fleet of 28-30 aircraft.
Flyr’s first aircraft of the type Boeing 737-800 will be delivered in May, additional aircraft will arrive in June, and the fleet will be expanded through the autumn. At the same time, pilots and cabin crew are on their way in to spend time on training and service courses. The first courses are fully subscribed, and there is a great demand from skilled people with long aviation experience who want to work for Flyr. The company now has 45 employees with solid experience from Norwegian aviation and will have about 350 employees by the end of the year.
The new entity explains its strategy:
Flyr is created for travelers in Norway and built up with Norwegian jobs. Our mission is to create an airline that is more sustainable for the economy, society, and the environment. It should feel good to fly with Flyr.
Flyr is the Norwegian word for flying and it embodies us perfectly. It is simple, to the point, and challenges traditional conventions of air travel – which is exactly what we aim to do. We are starting a new airline in Norway from scratch and we get to think of all the ways we can make air travel easier, more environmentally friendly, and more enjoyable for our passengers.
The goal of Flyr is to deliver the simplest flight, in a more sustainable way. We will accomplish this by creating a purely digital product based on the needs of the passengers, and fly fewer, smarter flights to places and at times people need to travel. We build the company from the ground up, free from complex systems and cumbersome organizations, in order to run an efficient and customer-friendly aircraft operation.
Flyr was started by enthusiastic aviation industry experts with extensive experience in companies including SAS, Norwegian, Widerøe, and Braathens. Since the company was launched in the autumn of 2020, we have grown rapidly, and now have a team of 30, working full-time to get Flyr in the air.
We will fly between Norwegian cities and to popular destinations in Europe.
Eccotelo qua

Charter2017

Bannato
Utente Registrato
3 Agosto 2017
Arriva il primo A320neo per Smartavia (ex Aeroflot-Nord, ex Nordavia, in passato utilizzatrice di stupendi Tu-154s).
Stupenda livrea per un aereo bellissimo, e un gradito ritorno per questa compagnia aerea.
1618854654254.png
1618854669295.png

ilverococco

Utente Registrato
3 Novembre 2016
BLQ - DXB
Toh... C'è l'ex FOPH di quelli con la livrea bleah...
più che "livrea bleah" direi "livrea photoshop". sui boing non è evidentissima ma sul falcon mia figlia (anni 4) farebbe un lavoro migliore.
Menzione d'onore alla foto degli uffici (ultima della home page) dove la scritta a parete col nome dell'azienda passa sopra due interruttori
Magari poi la compagnia è tostissima e loro fenomenali, certo le premesse non lasciano ben sperare

Dancrane

Amministratore AC
Staff Forum
10 Febbraio 2008
Milano
Sarò pedante, ma quando nemmeno rileggi prima di pubblicare a me viene l'orticaria. Tra il plurale che diventa singolare e la "cliente" da soddisfare ne ho avuto abbastanza. Peccato, perchè attendevo con ansia i "nuovi entusiasmanti velivoli".

1618905220800.png

vipero

Utente Registrato
8 Ottobre 2007
Sarò pedante, ma quando nemmeno rileggi prima di pubblicare a me viene l'orticaria. Tra il plurale che diventa singolare e la "cliente" da soddisfare ne ho avuto abbastanza. Peccato, perchè attendevo con ansia i "nuovi entusiasmanti velivoli".

View attachment 11960
a me pare un copia/incolla di goggle translator da qualche sito in inglese o chissà quale altra lingua... tutti i testi sono palesemente una sorta di traduzione online.

TW 843

6 Novembre 2005
Azionista LibertyLines

View attachment 11960
Visura camerale allegata, promettono spettacolo...

Allegati

Dancrane

Amministratore AC
Staff Forum
10 Febbraio 2008
Milano
Per chi pensava (o ancora pensa) che Ego Airways fosse una follia, leggere please.
Praticamente da metà Giugno si vola da DBV a EWR e LAX con A330, A340 e a350.

PRAGUSA.ONE (London) is a new UK airline that wants to fly from Dubrovnik and Prague to many long-haul destinations using Airbus A330, A340 and A350 aircraft.
The British company is applying for an AOC in Croatia.
The upstart is planning to launch operations next month with leased Airbus aircraft.
The first proposed routes being advertised on their website are from Dubrovnik (above) to both Newark (starting on June 21, 2021) and Los Angeles (starting on June 22, 2021).
If successful, the would-be carrier would like to operate on these routes:

View attachment 11982
No other details are known at this time. We will see.

Charter2017

Bannato
Utente Registrato
3 Agosto 2017
Ecuatoriana Airlines riparte, apprezzo particolarmente la notizia che ha scelto il B717 per i voli internazionali.
1620109515018.png
Ecuatoriana Airlines tornerà a volare entro l’autunno del 2021. L’ex compagnia di bandiera dell’Ecuador, chiusa ufficialmente nel 2006, potrebbe tornare in volo grazie a una nuova compagine societaria privata che ne ha rilevato il brand presentando nei giorni scorsi il suo pinao operativo.
Il decollo è previsto per ottobre e in fase iniziale la nuova compagnia vuole sostituire i servizi di Tame, altro vettore di Stato che ha chiuso per liquidazione nel 2020, che operava il corto raggio soprattutto tra le città di Quito e Guayaquil.
L’amministratore delegato di Ecuatoriana, Eduardo Delgado, ha presentato su Youtube il piano della compagnia aerea: «Vogliamo riempire quel vuoto creato dalla pandemia e che interessa l’85% dell’operatività degli aeroporti dell’Ecuador: i nostri principali competitor sono Avianca e Latam».
Ecuatoriana Airlines opererà con due modelli di aeromobili: il turboelica Dash 8-400 a livello nazionale e anche su alcuni voli transfrontalieri e il Boeing 717-200 (per la sua seconda fase operativa) per i voli internazionali.

Viking

Utente Registrato
13 Agosto 2009
Close to de siti eirport
Ecuatoriana Airlines riparte, apprezzo particolarmente la notizia che ha scelto il B717 per i voli internazionali.
View attachment 11984
Ecuatoriana Airlines tornerà a volare entro l’autunno del 2021. L’ex compagnia di bandiera dell’Ecuador, chiusa ufficialmente nel 2006, potrebbe tornare in volo grazie a una nuova compagine societaria privata che ne ha rilevato il brand presentando nei giorni scorsi il suo pinao operativo.
Il decollo è previsto per ottobre e in fase iniziale la nuova compagnia vuole sostituire i servizi di Tame, altro vettore di Stato che ha chiuso per liquidazione nel 2020, che operava il corto raggio soprattutto tra le città di Quito e Guayaquil.
L’amministratore delegato di Ecuatoriana, Eduardo Delgado, ha presentato su Youtube il piano della compagnia aerea: «Vogliamo riempire quel vuoto creato dalla pandemia e che interessa l’85% dell’operatività degli aeroporti dell’Ecuador: i nostri principali competitor sono Avianca e Latam».
Ecuatoriana Airlines opererà con due modelli di aeromobili: il turboelica Dash 8-400 a livello nazionale e anche su alcuni voli transfrontalieri e il Boeing 717-200 (per la sua seconda fase operativa) per i voli internazionali.
Vedo che hanno le idee chiare sul tipo di aereo da usare